Muhle Purist Silvertip Shaving Brush, Briar Wood Handle
For those who find no function in superfluous extras comes the essential shaving brush, designed for the distinguished purist at heart. The Muhle Purist Silvertip Shaving Brush has a briar wood handle and is handmade in Germany. The handle itself is slightly rounded and has a broad-shaped neck, crafted from the Erica plant's root tubers or what is known as briar wood. This unique and exciting crafted handle is a must for shaving collectors or those wanting a sleek and functional feel.
The brush's bristles are from the finest hand-shaped silvertip badger hair with a shimmering silver color and a natural black band. Silvertip badger gives a softer and smoother feel to your beard. It will lather nicely using any shaving soap or cream, a boon for those looking to experiment. Whether you are looking for a wonderful pure brush for yourself or a fine gift for the gentlemen in your life, the Purist is the styling that wins hearts.
Muhle has been around since 1945 in Germany. With consistent expansion and development, the company went from small beginnings to a world-wide company of skilled craftsmanship of men's grooming implements. Making some of the finest shaving brushes the world has ever seen. For people who are more concerned about getting the best tools for a finer look and feel, Muhle is there. Creators of innovative designs, intricate detailing, and some of the most luxurious products in shaving today, there is no second to the Muhle line.
Knot diameter: 20 mm
Bristle loft: 52 mm
Handle height: 56 mm
Overall height: 108 mm
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).