Pasta del Capitano Specific Solutions Toothpaste
In stock, ready to ship
Pasta del Capitano’s Specific Solutions Toothpaste helps you target, and breakaway from, problematic areas of your oral health. Offering four different solutions to help combat common issues like sensitive teeth, staining, and bad breath, the Specific Solutions Toothpaste ensures optimal oral hygiene. Effective and gentle ingredients are carefully combined and mixed with natural organic mint to leave your mouth feeling fresh. Free of parabens and SLS, you’ll feel confident using this trusted brand.
4 Solutions Available:
- Total Protection – Complete care for teeth and gums. Contains vitamin A-C-E complex, chitosan, centella asiatica extract, and natural organic mint.
- Fresh Breath – Prevents bacteria formation. Contains sulfetal Zn, parsley, basil, and natural organic mint.
- Ox-Active Whitening – Removes plaque and whitens teeth. Contains sulfetal Zn, Eureco HC, natural organic mint.
- Gum Protection – Soothes sensitive teeth and gums. Contains sulfetal Zn, betaine, vitamin E, and natural organic mint.
Committed to quality and innovation, Pasta del Capitano has a rich history that dates back to 1905. Introducing Italians to the toothpaste formula, Clemente Ciccarelli, Captain of the Royal Army and Doctor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, established a family pharmacy to sell his toothpaste collection. The company remains a family business with production out of Milan.
2.5 oz (75 ml)
Made in Italy
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).