Write with the confidence that comes from using the best ballpoint pen possible with the Sheaffer 300 Ballpoint Pen, Glossy Black Barrel with Bright Chrome Cap and Chrome Plate Trim. Easy to grip, this pen has broad curves and fits perfectly into your hand, ready to make a journal entry, write an old style letter or draft a contract. The contrast between the dark barrel and the brilliant chrome is dramatic yet well balanced. A White Dot on the split clip indicates this is a Sheaffer pen of excellent quality, and the Sheaffer name is embossed on the wide cap band in case you need a reminder of the best pen manufacturer. Enjoy the smooth writing action from the ballpoint, locked into the writing position with a quick twist of the barrel.
The ballpoint pen has been around since the 1940s, and has evolved from a an exotic special technology to the bland and uninspired stick pen found in every discount store today. Return to the glory of the original ballpoints when you purchase a Sheaffer, rolling the smudge-free ink easily onto all manner of paper and other surfaces. Long lasting and easy to change out, ballpoint refills give you new ink and a new writing point each time.
Sheaffer, in the pen business since 1909, has the common and business sense to know today’s men are looking for fine writing instruments that combine great design with economy. A cheap pen is not inexpensive if you have to replace it frequently, so Sheaffer suggests the purchase of a quality ballpoint, rollerball or fountain pen that features a replenishable ink supply. Let our sophisticated men’s lifestyle site lead you to the luxury of a Sheaffer pen, that luxury far more affordable than a lifetime of throwaway pens. Make the choice to replace only the ink while treasuring the pen itself for a lifetime.
Sheaffer Limited 1-year Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).