Surprise someone special or treat yourself to the Sheaffer 300 Ballpoint Pen, Glossy Black with Gold Tone Trim. The design is exceptional, the price reasonable, and the opportunity to buy what might be your best and last pen is too exciting to pass up. Dramatic contrasts of black resin and 22 carat gold definitely catch the eye, with a bold band of gold displaying the Sheaffer name occupying the place of honor midway down the barrel. An articulated clip and narrow band mirror the embossed band, and the protective cone around the ballpoint is also gold. Sharp and savvy, purchase this pen if you want to stand out from the crowd.
With all the new pen technology available, it may seem surprising that serious writers still seek out fountain and ballpoint pens. The expressiveness of a fountain pen or rollerball is hard to replicate, but the stability and control of a classic ballpoint is also essential for many writing tasks, including filling out forms with copies and writing on textured surfaces. A ballpoint is also unlikely to smudge or leak, making it a good all around choice, especially when traveling. Sheaffer’s decision to extend most of its pen series to include the big three ink delivery systems — fountain, rollerball and ballpoint, — means the discerning gentleman does not have to compromise to own the pen he desires,
The history of Sheaffer pens reads like a history of the world during the 20th century. From beginnings in 1908 concentrating primarily on an ink converter to the unique designs available today. Sheaffer has accompanied men to war, signed treaties and contracts, shepherded students through penmanship classes and college essays and written more than one great American novel. Browse the Fendrihan pen collection to find your special Sheaffer, and write a little history of your own.
Sheaffer Limited 1-year Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).