Sheaffer 300 Rollerball Pen, Glossy Black Barrel with Bright Chrome Cap and Chrome Plate Trim
In stock, ready to ship
- You may possibly have been looking for the Sheaffer 300 Rollerball Pen, Glossy Black Barrel with Bright Chrome Cap and Chrome Plate Trim forever, and just now recognize the perfect fit it makes with your lifestyle. A substantial weight and heft, with just enough curve in the barrel to feel like it was made for your hand, this is one amazing pen. The glittering chrome cap boasts an articulated clip with the White Dot of excellence and an embossing of the word “Sheaffer” on the wide band; you will not soon forget what pen it is you hold. Dark contrasting with light, this pen covers it all handsomely, and the super-plush glide of the rollerball allows for almost effortless writing, like its fountain pen brother, but without the mess and bother of refilling the ink. Just a quick swap of an empty rollerball stem for a refill, and let the writing continue.
Although their delivery systems seem quite different, it is said that writing with a rollerball is the closest thing to writing with a fountain pen, but without the nib. In both types of pens, the ink is fluid, almost watery, and flows rather than rolls across the page, no matter what its name implies. The effort required for writing with the fountain pen or the rollerball is much less that of the ballpoint, where it is the actual ball that rolls its thicker ink, not the more delicate capillary action that transfers ink from the nib or rollerball. All three types have their proponents and tasks to which they are best suited. Perhaps a man of distinction should purchase one of each.
Companies that live only in the past or yearn only for the future are not the Fendrihan way. Sheaffer is the type of purveyor we seek out for our sophisticated customers, honoring as it does tradition while welcoming innovation. Purchase your future heirloom pen from our Sheaffer collection; we have pages brimming with pens from the classic to the avant garde, all awaiting the right man to twist off the cap and get down to the art of fine writing.
Sheaffer Limited 1-year Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).