The best fountain pens combine timeless style and beauty with ease of use, all characteristics of the Sheaffer Legacy Heritage Palladium Fountain Pen. An inspection of this fine writing pen reveals exquisite detailing in the deeply etched horizontal cuts in the palladium barrel and cap, permitting the writer a sure grip. Learning how to use a fountain pen becomes effortless when the pen is balanced and secure in the hand. One look at this gleaming writing instrument inspires a desire to buy a pen that is both a statement of good taste and an investment in good writing.
The beautifully finished inlay nib featured on the pens of the Legacy Heritage line has been a company signature since its first appearance in 1959. Choose your fountain pen nib width from a range of fine, medium or broad tips when ordering; it is simple to choose from the drop down menu when buying your pen. Sheaffer nibs are known for a soft and smooth touch when writing, and the nib width you choose will be true to its description. No need to worry about finding the correct fountain pen ink either, as the pen comes with two cartridges and a fountain pen converter to make reloading with the proper ink stressless.
Purchasing a Sheaffer fountain pen is a decision to join those who value the beautifully written word. Fountain pen brands can vary in quality, but when you buy a Sheaffer fountain pen, satisfaction is assured. With a history stretching back a hundred years to the shadows of Walter A. Sheaffer’s back rooms in Fort Madison, Iowa, today’s Sheaffer fountain pen represents a continuation of hand-crafted precision only the steady hand of a jeweler could fully bring forth. Own a piece of North American fine writing tradition; Sheaffer fountain pens are available for sale from Fendrihan today.
Sheaffer exclusive Inlaid Nib in 18k gold, palladium plated.
Sheaffer Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Packaged in a classic Sheaffer presentation box.
Made in Germany.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).