Pen, Brushed Chrome Featuring Gold Tone Trim, Medium Nib is a slim instrument that can be held in a comfortable grip. Similar to other pens included under the Sagaris brand, this particular fountain pen bears the White Dot in a prominent place on its clip. Said emblem embodies Sheaffer's prestige and is representative of the excellence that goes into its products. Fountain pens such as this one bearing medium-sized nibs are well-suited to individuals who want their writing to flow smoothly onto the paper.
In 1912, Walter A. Sheaffer started up a pen-manufacturing business to make use of a lever-based, pen-filling apparatus that he had designed. Since then, Sheaffer has continued to innovate and incorporate the latest technologies into its production processes, ensuring that its products are dependable and of the highest quality. Over this interior, Sheaffer uses excellent design and superb craftsmanship to make its products the most appealing that they can be.
Sheaffer flexible, polished stainless steel nib with 22k gold plate highlights. Medium grade.
Sheaffer Limited 3-year Warranty.
Presented in a Sheaffer luxury gift box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).