Sleek and uncomplicated, the Sonnenleder "Ems" Leather Wallet with 6 Credit Card Slots, Black manages your daily finances effortlessly, organizing cash, receipts and cards into dedicated slots within the billfold. Keep tabs on up to six cards and a pair of IDs, as well as folding money and transaction paperwork. No coin pocket to ruin its silhouette, this money manager disappears into your jacket or jeans. And while it rests there, the very special leather comprising this fine men’s accessory actually works on deepening and enriching the dyed black finish of the wallet. Because of the tradition-bound method used to carefully tan the hides stitched by hand, the Ems leather is full of vitality and open pored, ready to begin a gradual burnishing through daily use. The natural oils on a hand or the friction of pulling it out to pay a bill slowly polish and impregnate the leather, with the result being a very individualized look and feel.
Master craftsmen and women are highly valued by the Sonnenleder Leather Company of Germany. Batched out to experts who truly live leatherworking, the small leather accessories created from timeless designs are each one of a kind. Imperfections in the hides are celebrated as a living history, giving each piece its own character. To further enhance individualization of the leather experience, every small bag, key chain and wallet we now carry for your consideration at Fendrihan bearing the Sonnenleder name will develop an evolving patina dependent on use, temperature, moisture and even the oils and sweat on its owner’s hands. Find your blank canvas online in our sophisticated men’s luxury leather store.
Features: 2 note compartments, 2 slots for ID cards, 6 credit card slots. German leather.
Dimensions (closed): 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" (11.5 x 9 cm)
Tanned in Germany. Made in small batches by selected European manufacturers.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).