Boker 110190DAM Tirpitz Damascus Steel Folding Pocket Knife
***We welcome the chance to discuss our pricing on this item. Please contact us to see how affordable we can make this for you.***
The Boker Tirpitz Damascus Limited Edition Collectible Pocket Knife is made from the armour of the legendary German Bismarck-class battleship Tirpitz. The largest battleship ever launched by the German Navy, Royal Air Force bombers sank the Tirpitz over the North Sea in 1944, at the height of the Second World War. Now, Norwegian divers have recovered remains of the battleship’s steel armour exclusively for Boker.
300 layers of this rare steel are forged into a Damascus structure with a unique “Great Pyramids” pattern. The sturdy 4” blade with locks securely in place a folding mechanism using the small key included with your purchase.
No mere showpiece, the knife handle is made with carbon tool steel and high strength aluminum and Silicium, making it tough enough to go anywhere you can. A sombre Navy Blue, the handle features a wooden inlay on the front, carved with the infamous battleship’s original crest. Made from locally-sourced European walnut, the wood is polished and smooth to hold. Turn the knife over to find a pocket clip equipped for secure carriage.
The Boker family began their legacy as steel-smiths in Solingen in 1830. The world-renowned brand is known for the functionality of their innovatively designed sports and collector’s pieces. Find a curated selection of their knives from Fendrihan.
Made in Germany
Total Length: 9 inches
Blade Length: 3.88 inches
Weight: 5.9 oz
We offer FREE SHIPPING for qualified US orders, after all discounts, including vouchers for reward points, and before applicable taxes and shipping charges. Gift card purchases do not count toward the minimum requirement. This free shipping offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Eligible customers must select the free shipping option during the checkout process to take advantage of the offer.
Orders over $35, qualify for FREE standard shipping. Orders over $100 benefit from FREE 3-Day Shipping. A preferred carrier can be selected at checkout.
Estimated delivery times for free shipping options:
Standard Shipping: 2-8 working days
3-Day Shipping: 1-3 working days
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer free shipping for:
- Orders outside U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, Associated States, Puerto Rico, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page. Shipping charges vary depending on the location, size, and weight of the package.
For more information about shipping policies click here.
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).