Brooklyn Grooming Pilgrim’s Machine Oil 2 oz.
In stock, ready to ship
If you’re plagued by uncomfortable chafing, you know the prime culprits of your pain: friction, and heat. In the past perhaps you’ve tried powders to reduce discomfort, but moisture is their enemy, and reduces them to an ineffective paste.
What you need is dermal lubrication. All-natural and derived from essential oils, Pilgrim’s Machine Oil is soothing, regenerative, and anti-inflammatory. And although the problem may not be one you’re proud of, the solution can be: this oil comes in a rugged steel flask. Convenient for travel, you can easily apply whenever you find yourself bothered by chafing.
Whether running, biking, or just going about your day, imagine yourself a well-oiled machine, free and clear to work the way you should, with Brooklyn Grooming’s Machine Oil.
Directions: Pour dime-sized amount onto palm and massage into problem areas. Discontinue immediately if irritation occurs.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).