Castle Forbes "Forbes of Forbes" Eau de Parfum
In stock, ready to ship
- The scent of a true gentleman, Castle Forbes "Forbes of Forbes" Eau de Parfum offers a gorgeous combination of scents of herbs and pine, on a subtle base of delicate amber and a hint of spicy vanilla. This divinely refined and highly aristocratic male aftershave perfectly captures the essence of the stunning, rugged Scottish landscape where it is made. Suitable for everyday use and special occasions, this classy and elegant signature scent incorporates only the very purest essential oils.
This long-lasting and distinguished fragrance for men, named for the clan Chieftain, originates from the site of Castle Forbes in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, home to Clan Forbes for over six hundred years. The present castle was built in 1815. In 1996, the unused dairy building next to the castle was converted to the world's smallest perfumery. The family-run company uses only the very best traditional ingredients and fragrances in its products, making them suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
Weight: 4.4 fl oz (125 ml)
Made in Great Britain
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).