Henri et Victoria Beard Oil
In stock, ready to ship
The Henri et Victoria Beard Oil brings new life to your facial hair. Along with keeping those strands in place, the oil gives your beard a healthy shine by providing moisture for hair, ensuring it grows back strong. It also provides much needed hydration for skin, especially during colder months, to keep skin smooth and prevent underlying irritation. Handmade in small batches, its warm woodsy scent is derived form a unique blend of oils including oregano, spicy nutmeg, fennel, lemon, and patchouli.
- Use on dry beards
- Contains Argan oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, and vitamin E
Quebec based Henri et Victoria officially joined the wet shaving world in 2015. Crafting hand-made shaving and grooming products from soaps to balms to brushes. By trade, founder Claude Pilon is a biochemist and lawyer who is using the art of wet shaving to reintroduce the world to elegance. Committed to philanthropy, Henri et Victoria contributes a portion of their sales to charitable causes.
Weight: 1 oz (28 g)
Made in Canada
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).