A nice brush for shorter hair and also highly recommended for use with styling products such as gels and pomades, the Kent KFM3 Hairbrush has nine rows of quills in a narrow and flat base. Kent notes the quills produce negative ions due to Andosite quartz, making grooming with this brush a stimulating experience for hair and scalp. Regular use will condition the hair and help ensure the proper function of hair follicles, promoting healthy growth.
We offer a variety of hair grooming and styling tools from the Kent brush range because of the fine craftsmanship and durability of these products. Kent has been creating quality hair, body and shaving brushes since 1777, making it one of the oldest continuously operating businesses in England. Founded during the reign of George III, Kent is proud to continue its tradition into the 21st century, shared with sophisticated gentlemen on Fendrihan’s online masculine personal care and lifestyle store.
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).