The Kent OG3 is a hand-finished hairbrush designed for men and made by the prestigious Kent & Sons. Both the head and the handle of the brush are made of a single piece of beech wood finished by hand: the head in the shape of a classic oval tapering and then thickening into the smooth club of the handle. White bristles complete the Kent OG3's simple but elegant look, strong enough to be useful in taming full and particularly thick heads of hair.
Kent & Sons can boast of a long and distinguished history as makers of fine hairbrushes, their origins dating back to 1777 during the reign of George III of Britain. Their reputation for excellence is well-founded and well-established, attested to by their Royal Warrants for supplying the British royal family with hairbrushes under nine consecutive monarchs. Today, Kent & Sons continues to uphold their commitment to making superb hairbrushes and hair products under the Cosby family's direction, blending modern and traditional hand production techniques.
Made in England
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).