This handsome razor combines exquisite metal-working (chrome-plating) with an extremely fine engraved finish for a product of great quality. It features a classic straight guard. This safety razor model echoes the classic style of razors from the early 1900's and not only gives a thorough shave, but is a great value as well when one considers the price of 3 or 4 blade shaving systems.
The experience of our customers who are new to wet shaving is that purchasing a razor blade sampler alongside their first DE razor is the best way to figure out which blade brand is best suited to their skin type, style of shaving and razor type, before making a purchase of a large quantity of blades.
Shaving with a safety razor requires a little practice. Getting started will be easier if you follow these instructions:
- Moisten the beard area, preferably with warm water, and lather it thoroughly with a brush. The longer you lather the beard, the more easily and gently the hairs can be cut. If possible, use a highly effective moisturising shaving cream or soap as this will allow the blade to slide over the skin more easily.
- Make sure that the shaving head and handle are firmly attached to each other, but only tighten the screw to the extent that it can be unscrewed without too much effort. This ensures that the blade rests at the correct angle.
- Now begin with the shave. Hold the safety razor at an obtuse angle, approximately 30 degrees to the skin. Start with the cheeks and allow the razor to slide over the skin, applying gentle pressure.
-Always shave in the direction of the beard growth (with the grain). When shaving the neck, stretch the skin tight with your free hand.
Weight: 2.36 oz (67 g)
Length: 3.7" (9.4 cm)
Handle diameter: 13.5 mm
Made in Germany
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).