***Ohiras are natural stones, meaning that their colors, shapes, sizes, thicknesses, and other characteristics are unique to each stone. The picture shows an example of the product, not the specific stone you will receive. No returns and no exchanges will be accepted if the products mailed are not a match to the pictures presented.***
Very hard and capable of creating a very fine grit, the Ohira Japanese Natural Whetstone comes from a Japanese mine where these high quality sharpening stones have been quarried for five generations. As expected with a completely natural product, each stone will look a bit different with regard to hue, dimensions, size and weight. It creates a fine slurry that will sharpen and polish a blade to a fine edge and a glossy finish. Experts agree a genuine Ohira is worth seeking out for a premium sharpening.
Trust your razors and knives, whether a single favourite or a collection on rotation, to the incomparable quality of a natural Ohira whetstone. Available for your review and purchase online at Fendrihan, the expert supplier of wet shaving implements, hones and sharpeners.
Average dimensions: 205 x 75 x 40 mm
Average weight: 1.6 kg
Product of Japan
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).