Formal yes, but also supremely functional, the Sheaffer 300 Fountain Pen, Glossy Black Barrel with Bright Chrome Cap and Chrome Plate Trim might be the answer to your gift giving dilemmas, with its handsome good looks, flawless performance and reasonable price. A solid pen, meant for a lifetime of elegant writing, the barrel and section look stunning in basic black, with the polished chrome cap and double banded highlights near the tip adding to its allure. The flexible stainless steel medium width nib allows for expressive writing, while the Sheaffer name and White Dot adorn the cap, reminding all that this is, among other things, a very impressive pen. Write well and you surely will live well. Sheaffer is “The Gift That Matters;” do not forget yourself when purchasing one of these beauties.
Options are almost always a good thing, and Sheaffer has included plenty when designing their 300 Series of fine pens. Consider instead buying one of each when trying to decide among a fountain, ballpoint or rollerball pen in the range. The sturdy, curved lines of the 300 Series are made for steady writing with less hand fatigue, and the bold squared off cap and forthright colors with metal detailing communicate a clearly masculine appeal. One pen is wonderful, but the set would cover all your writing needs for the foreseeable future.
We concern ourselves, above all, with ensuring our growing clientele has access to the finest men’s personal care items along with exquisite leathers and peerless writing tools. The Sheaffer pen family fits perfectly into the Fendrihan vision of a man’s life lived abundantly and well. Fine writing instruments from Sheaffer find the men who deserve nothing less in our online store, and we are certain there are pens already awaiting your personal call to action.
Stainless Steel nib in Medium point grade.
Sheaffer Limited 1-year Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).