The Sheaffer 300 Fountain Pen, Glossy Black with Gold Tone Trim features a sharp trio of finishes adding up to one magnificent pen. Barrel, section and cap are a gleaming ebony, with classic gold trim, double banded above the section, and a thin band on the head of the cap. A wider band embossed with the company’s name continues the golden theme on the edge of the cap, and the iconic White Dot of excellence is displayed on the openwork of the golden clip. Graceful etchings decorate the medium width nib, crafted of flexible stainless steel with a unique triangular inset of 22 carat “Sheaffer Gold.” The barrel is shaped for the writer’s comfort, and its heft and squared off cap announces that this writing tool is made for a man. Buy for yourself or purchase as a unique gift for someone important in your life.
Writing with a fountain pen takes a bit of practice, but once the basic technique is mastered, you will find it requires less effort than a ballpoint. Both fountain and rollerball pens float the ink across the page with the merest contact, while the mechanical action of a ballpoint actually rolls a sphere on the surface, constantly reloading by revolving through the ink in the reservoir. Each method fits within a writing niche, and each writer will find his own.
Visit the expanding Sheaffer collection at Fendrihan, and find it encompasses a variety of designs, most available as either fountain or ballpoint or even rollerball pens. Sheaffer offers this fantastic flexibility to ensure everyone can find the pen best suited to the writing tasks at hand and his own writing personality. We approve of this personalized approach, and recommend that our loyal our customers take advantage of the options available to discover the perfect pen.
Stainless Steel nib in Medium point grade.
Sheaffer Limited 1-year Warranty.
Packaged in a classic presentation box.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $50.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 4-12 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
- Orders outside the U.S.A and Canada.
- Orders from Alaska, Hawaii, US Military Addresses (APO, AFO, etc).
- Orders from Canadian Territories (Northern Territories, Yukon and Nunavut).
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with all manufacturer seals intact. We cannot accept any products with missing or torn packaging.
- For hygienic reasons, no used products can be accepted. Merchandise damaged by the buyer is not eligible for refunds.
- Products returned 60 days after delivery date will receive a store credit
- The buyer is responsible for returning the items, and the refund will be issued only after we receive the merchandise. So we encourage our clients to send the return through a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking number.
- Refunds cover the price of the purchased products plus applicable taxes. Shipping charges and taxes on the shipping charges are not refundable.
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).