Get the perfect shaving gift combo with the 5-Piece Merkur 34C Set with Geo F. Trumper Shaving Soap.
1) Merkur HD Classic Safety Razor. The best-selling double edge safety razor from Merkur, the 34C has a hefty handle that provides an excellent grip. Ideal for starters. It accepts all standard double-edge blades (Merkur, Derby, Feather etc.).
2) Silvertip Shaving Brush. Handmade in Germany from carefully selected, top-quality badger hair, this brush is soft and supple.
3) Fendrihan Large Apothecary Shaving Mug. Classic, clean lines and a practical contoured knob make this ideal for whipping up a rich lather.
4) Geo F. Trumper Shaving Soap. Reward your skin with this glycerin based moisturizing soap. Select your choice of fragrance from Coconut, Eucris, Lime, Violet, Almond, Rose, Sandalwood
Soap weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
5) Razor and Brush Metal Stand. Practical and stylish, this stand will protect and extend the life of all your shaving essentials.
Don't forget the blades! A razor blade sampler is the best way to determine which blade is best suited to individual skin types and razor types.
We offer Free Shipping for qualified US orders over $35.00 after any discounts and before taxes; some conditions apply. Eligible customers must select the FREE SHIPPING option on the shipping page, during the checkout process, to take advantage of the offer.
Transit time for the free shipping option in the United States is normally 2-8 working days. Transit times for other shipping methods are automatically calculated for you during the checkout process.
For orders that do not qualify for Free Shipping, we offer discounted UPS shipping rates. To calculate the rate to your destination, click on the "Estimate shipping cost" link on the shopping cart page.
Unfortunately, because of high shipping costs, we cannot offer Free Shipping for:
For more information about shipping policies click here (opens in a new tab).
We will offer a full refund or store credit for unused products if returned to us within 365 days of the order date. New, unused and unopened (for items that come in sealed packaging) merchandise will be refunded in full. Please note that:
For more information about return procedures, click here (opens in a new tab).
I'm new to the DE wet shaving experience (had alway used $$$ disposable cartridge razors) I'm very pleased with the results. The Merkur 34C feels nice and solid in my hand. I ordered the Astra blade refills to go with it. I have nothing to compare the blades to, but I do think I'll try a more 'aggressive' blade next time, to see if they achieve a closer shave with less passes. I have very delicate/ sensitive skin on top of very very contoured bone structure, with extremely coarse facial hair that grows in every direction (no such thing as shaving 'with the grain' for me, as each individual hair goes in its own direction) and am very prone to bad *bad* razor burn/irritation on my upper lip and chin area. This set, combined with a using coconut oil as a preshave, aftershave and moisturizer on my problem areas, has minimized the breakouts and peeling/scaling I'm usually afflicted with from 2-4 days after shaving. It takes me a lot of time to shave this way, but I spend a lot less time in the days after shaving peeling off the flaky skin, which has always been a major source of physical discomfort and embarrassment for me. I'd definitely recommend this method for anyone who has dealt with what I have for years. I ordered the classic shave mug and chrome plated stand to compete the set, and it looks very nice on my bathroom vanity. This is as close to a professional $$$ 'art-of-shaving' shave that I've ever been able to achieve on my own.
My wife bought me the set for Christmas. It has put back the entertainment value in shaving. Very nice razor and brush. Very happy with the shaves I've had so far but as with most things, it does take a few tries to get things right. Mug unfortunately arrived broken but Fendrihan sending a replacement with no hassles. Overall very happy and will continue to shop here.